Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Cheer up my fren,trust God(MARIAH CAREY=I WISH YOU WELL)

Its already half past two now...this week is kinda suprise that my parents had suddenly come to visit me and my bro...i hav to admit it i had a good time with them and jus wan them to trust me that i will be good and not to let them worry bout me...

This lately many fren's around me had their own problems,just hope to cheer up you guys and overcome our problems and have faith in God.I also had my own problems to correct and overcome.Many things had been troubles me a lot this lately but i just hope this will be end fast and hope that its God's Will.Hope God can grant me what i want that i prayed for so long.i just hope that this sem will end it quick and every problem will be solved or wishes that'll be granted.

Been back to listen english songs now,some of the songs are really nice,a movie that with nice songs and nice actions is STEP UP 2.really nice movies with cool dancing moves and music.

Here's few songs that i recommend:
Cassie-Is it you
Mariah Carey-Byebye
Trey Songz-Can't help but wait

If you guys searching for nice songs,i can recommend u some but not sure whether u like it or not...

CHEER UP AND STUDY HARD!!!

No comments: