Sunday, July 13, 2008

~我愿意付出一切 去换一个时光机~


Sorry bout not always posting..but i was kinda lazy to edit my profile and put photos in due to my line is slow and my laziness...

But i gotta admit and share with u guys is tis week of mine is very very happy...but time passes fast..never been happy like this tis lately...coz seldom go out to play already....and i just hope the time will stop at a particular moment sometimes and hope that i can go back into that time...i can't really describe how desparate I am right now...but if i really can do it..i'll do it whatever it takes...
But i also know that bygones are bygones...and i can't really always look at the back...but i'm trying my best to keep the moment and i hope that i can hav that certain moment again sometimes...i jus hope that i wont be messing things up all the times...jus feel that i got some kind of curse...when i had a good time...it won't last long and maybe last for a day then the second day it'll be mess up again...not sure if tis playfulness of mine makes me like tis..I'm reli hate myself to be like tis and i really feel sorry bout this...Can't really talk much right now due to my desparation and sad i guess...

Anyway...hope u guys always hav a peace and happy life^^

No comments: