Wednesday, July 2, 2008

~I had a bad day~I"m takin one down jus turn it around!

well...today my day is kinda sux...becoz of my face getting allergic and even doctor don know what happens...jus say allergic..feels like don wan to meet anyone coz of my face is swollen and reddy...makes me feel like i'm a big red BABOON!!

well...it started out at night...when i half way of my meeting wif uncle chow...then suddenly my face become itchy and hurts..something like burning...but i hope tat i can recover soon...and hope tat everyone of u will pray for me la...tis recently many people around me had fall sick...jus pray to that Lord will take care everyone of us...

today exam in the morning..and i jus hav a 2 hours sleep for today...even fall asleep jus now when i watch tv...reli tiring...reli thanks for putting the effort for teaching me tat night...for my EXTREMIST family...

all of u guys add oil a...study hard everyone...including u...u know who i'm talking bout^^

3 comments:

Iwane Akimoto said...

hey bro..cheer up!!! may God bless you and recover soon la.. don worry too much.. and take care ah!! one more thing..remember to study calculus..lol... practice more for perfection..lol..

-w a y n e-

Y3h said...

Chi Yeh here~
Dropping~

I also start my blog a week more only~

Victor da Lee said...

well, swollen also nvm~!
i still will shake your hand, jessica~!
oops..
hehe