Sunday, July 6, 2008

~I have a confession to make~ ~That I'm a fool~

Firstly i really need to say sorry to you guys coz i feel that i didnt commit into tis blog..but i'll promise that i make sure to keep posted everytime i free....all i can say tat is tis few days is evry fun for me...but after the funs had passed..i'll feel the moment of being lonely...

But something i need to confess now is I'M NOT ANTI-JAY!!!

The story is very complicated...When Jay made his debut i've been supporting him...but after his fourth album i guess...when he sing some language that i don know....I've don like him anymore...but due to some reasons...I'll get to hear his newest album now which is "I'm Busy" in chinese...haha....some of the songs is quite nice...so when i think back...I'm not ANTI him alright?coz i still know how to sing his songs and his lyrics had been carved in my brains long ago...and i really regret that i say this 3 words yesterday...coz i didn't think carefully...I had to confess that I'm lieing or maybe act too rushly...hope u guys can forgive me...

Its good to make a confession here..haha...hope u guys understand...once more i declare...I'M NOT ANTI JAY!!I'm do agree that some of his songs are good...some songs that i understand and can hear what he sings...hehe....but my fav artist is still Jordan Chan..^^

3 comments:

Iwane Akimoto said...

zzz..hey bro..can you be normal a bit la..!! think before you say la..kaka... if not...confuse la... (_ _)|| swt.. anyway.. add oil learn bass la..hahaha!!! God bless!

csndra said...

he's ABNORMAL la. Hey, Let's join Jay Chou Fans Club la! XD

timlim12 said...

lol..

i made someone confess that he is anti-jay-chou..